- Bed rest.
- Abstinence from sexual intercourse for at least two weeks and the bleeding ceases
- Progestogen (but it is still controversial)
- Treatment of comorbid maternal diseases
- Anti-D in case of Rh positive cases.
- Heparin with low doses of aspirin (in case of the presence of antiphospholipid antibodies that is common in lupus)
##Pain Management by
- Tabs hyoscine butyl bromide 20mg TID x 5/7 OR
- Tabs paracetamol 1gm TID x 5/7
##Sedation to reduce anxiety and ensure bed rest;
- Tabs phenobarbitone 30mg TID x 5/7 OR
- Tabs diazepam 5mg TID x 5/7