- Local excision (in case of the in situ lesions).
- Wide local excision (superficially invasive tumour less than 3mm full thickness).
- Radical or partial vulvectomy (complete or incomplete excision of the vulva)
- The excision extending down to deep perineal fascia (when required)
##> Adjuvant radiotherapy
- In case of the excision margin being less than 1cm, the vulva is included in the radiation field.
- Cases of irresectable primary tumour
- Palliative irradiation in case of metastasized tumour
- Adjuvant therapy in cases of irresectable primary tumours
## Drugs that are used in the low-resource settings:
- 5-FU and mitomycin-C OR
- 5-FU and cisplatin
## Other drugs include the following: